Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Professional Blog **My Teaching Philosophy**

My teaching philosophy is simply teach every child that is placed in my care. I will satify that goal by utilizing the five principles I have adopted as rules to teach by; these rule can be adjusted or added to when necessary. Because teaching is a continued learning profession, I will continue to implement innovative ways to reach and teach my student's. My goal as a teacher is to foster an environment that is conducive to learning.


I Have Identified My Main Teaching Values


> Integrity- (Honesty and Sincerity) These values will help me foster a trustworthy
relationship with my students.


> Respect for Others- (Consideration for others) I envision my students showing consideration for one another, thus creating an environment conducive to learning.


> Consistency- (Keeping the same principles) Consistency with my class will tell my students what to expect from me.


> Collaboration- (Working together) Collaborating with parents and students shows the
students I am committed to their education.


> Creativity- (Inventive) Creativity in my classroom allows me to invent new ways of learning to reach every child.


Finally, I feel that my job as a teacher would be unfulfilled if I could not reach every student assigned to me. Every student has the compassed to learn and if I can reach out and open their doors to learning I have failed as a teacher. One of my favor quota is "Education is what is left after you forget all the things you memorize in school". (Einstein)

No comments:

Post a Comment