Sunday, May 2, 2010

Final Assignment

Final Blog Assignment

When I started this EDM310 class I knew about computers and some of the latest tools associated with computer usage. I considered myself technological literate before this class; after we begin to engage in some of our assignments and utilize some of the tools associated with modern technology I quickly found that I wasn't as technological literate as I supposed. This class has given me the opportunity to explore and experiment with the most current technological equipment.

2. No

3. No

4. Yes, this class represents a quest for knowledge that is unmatched by any other computer class I have taken.

5. No

6. No

7. No

8. Yes, I think I maybe in the some to medium category. There is so much more to be learned in the field of technology.

9. I will continue to build on knowledge of technology by experimenting with it. I will not be afraid to try new idea's in my classroom, experimenting with different technological tools and gadgets.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest reflections Mr. King. I for one have appreciated your attitude through out the semester. I think you have made tremendous progress and I wish you the best. SS

    ReplyDelete